The UBA-BV made of stainless steel is a fire protection connector for floor-by-floor partitioning of cast iron pipes in domestic drainage systems and is installed in the cast iron pipe run. The fire protection connector closes the main pipe in case of fire. Alternatively, the fire protection connector can be mounted on the branch. This closes the branching line in case of fire. It has a continuous EPDM seal and protection against mechanical influences.
Pipe sealing EI90 to EI120 for cast iron pipe with connection of plastic pipe according to ETA-22/0622 of 2022/09/07 / EAD 350454-00-1104.
- Cast iron pipe DN 50 to DN 150 through ceilings
- Plastic pipes approved for connection: all, no restrictions
- Ceiling thickness ≥ 180 mm
- The UBA-BV is installed in the cast iron down pipe like a normal connector
(down pipe DN 50 to DN 125).
- The UBA-BV can be installed at the branch DN 50 to DN 100
(down pipe DN 50 to DN 150)
- In the area of the ceiling penetration, the cast iron pipe is wrapped with a UBA-Flex pie wrap for floor-by-floor smoke-tight sealing between ceiling and pipe and for sound decoupling.
- If necessary, a 30 cm further section insulation must be placed above the ceiling.
For further details please check the ETA Nr.: ETA-22/0622 of 2022/09/07
All construction tasks can not be described in information and representations. We would be pleased to inform you about further applications or advise you for your individual case. Examples of use shown or described cannot take into account the special conditions of individual construction applications and are therefore made without liability. Take advantage of our consulting service.
Technical changes, errors and misprints excepted. Verifications of usability and regulations must be observed. In all other respects, our Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Payment shall apply as amended from time to time. Copyright UBA Tec Europa GmbH.