Pipe penetrations according to the facilitations of MLAR 2016 by core drilling Pipe penetration through F90 walls/ceilings.
- electrical lines (single line)
- non-combustible pipes up to outer diameter ≤ 160 mm
- combustible pipes up to outer diameter ≤ 32 mm
- Wall/ceiling thickness ≥ 80 mm
Pipe penetration seals R30 to R90 according to abP No. P-BWU 03-I 17.6.6 up to DN 50.
- Copper, steel, stainless steel pipe through ceilings
- Ceiling thickness ≥ 150 mm
Detailed information is provided in the certificate of usability and the MLAR 2016.