The UBA-KS collar, abZ No. Z-19.17-2293, is for the production of space-saving storey-wise bulkheads for plastic pipes in ceilings. Fixing to the ceiling can be done by dowels/screws or mortaring in the tabs. Fastening to three fastening lugs is sufficient if, for reasons of space, it is not possible to fit the fourth screw in the ceiling during installation.
Pipe penetration seal R30 to R90 for plastic pipe according to aBG No. Z-19.53-2564
- For pipes with an outer diameter of 32 to 135mm according to aBG No. Z-19.53-2564
- Ceiling thickness ≥ 150 mm
- In the area of the ceiling lead-through, the plastic pipe can be wrapped with the supplied 4 mm thick PE foam foil for sound decoupling.
- The arrangement of molded parts in the area of the ceiling bulkhead and in the ceiling is possible
- Arrangement of the sleeve on the pipe and over socket joints, branches above the ceiling, connections (also of floor drains) within the ceiling
All construction tasks can not be described in information and representations. We would be pleased to inform you about further applications or advise you for your individual case. Examples of use shown or described cannot take into account the special conditions of individual construction applications and are therefore made without liability. Take advantage of our consulting service.
Technical changes, errors and misprints excepted. Verifications of usability and regulations must be observed. In all other respects, our Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Payment shall apply as amended from time to time. Copyright UBA Tec Europa GmbH.